Posting Land

CLOSED: This discussion has concluded.

Jericho Residents interested in posting their land for no hunting, shooting, trapping or fishing need to complete a form at the Jericho Town Clerk's Office. The form is in triplicate and one copy will go to the Vermont Fish & Wildlife Department so that the game warden can enforce it. The cost is $5 , payable to the Town of Jericho and good for a year from when it is signed by the applicant and received by the Town Clerk Office. To reach a Game Warden, call the Williston Barracks non-emergency number, 878-7111 to speak with a dispatcher. The signs can be bought at a local hardware store. The Town Office also has "safety zone" signs that are supplied by Vermont Fish & Wildlife. The "safety zone" sign will alert a hunter that they are within 500 feet of a dwelling.

<span class="translation_missing" title="translation missing:">Load Comment Text</span>