May 5 Planning Commission Meeting
The Planning Commission, after taking a break in April, meet on May 5. There was no physical location for that meeting.
The following items were on the agenda:
- COVID-19 Meeting Procedures
- Public Comment
- Approve Minutes of March 10, 2020
- Liaison Updates
- General Updates
- Discussion– Upcoming Meeting Schedule
- Discussion– Upcoming Draft Commercial District Zoning Language
- Schedule - The PC hopes to get another round of edits from their consultant at the beginning of May.
- Review Process - Considering the current social distancing measures in place, the PC will discuss how to move forward with the review of the draft.
- Discussion – Next Projects , Short-Term and Long-Term