Planning Commission Meeting - February 19
The Planning Commission met on Tuesday February 19th. The following items were on the agenda:
- Wendy reported on her meeting with the Energy Task Force on the Energy Plan. They want to use this website more for their information and communication.
- The PC discussed a small change to the Zoning Regulations for energy deficiency in the PUD density bonus section. They will also looked at some proposed changes to the Character Based Zoning. They also approve the small package of Zoning rewrites and warned for a public hearing for their next meeting in March. Which, by the way will be on March 12, instead of March 5, which is Town Meeting day.
- Here is the Draft Zoning Amendments 2-19-19
- Here is the Public Hearing Notice
- Here is a summary of changes, along with the official state required Zoning Report.
- They will also talk about the Commercial District project and work more on their public engagement strategy. Come check out their table at Town Meeting!
The minutes will be posted on this page when available as well as the MMCTV video.