Town Response to the COVID-19 (3/17/20)
Given the latest restrictions on public gatherings due to community contracted cases of COVID-19 operations at Town Hall have been changed.
Specifically, starting Wednesday March 18 and until further notice, the Town Hall will be closed to walk-ins. Individuals will need to call or email the appropriate staff person who will then figure out how to assist them remotely. The Town Clerk will be scheduling appointments for anyone that needs to research land records in order to keep the number of people in the office at one time to a minimum. Town staff contact information is below:
- Chris Flinn, Zoning Administrator - email@example.com 899-2287 ext. 104
- Katherine Sonnick, Planning Director - firstname.lastname@example.org 899-2209 ext. 103
- Amy Morse, Financial Coordinator - email@example.com 899-9970 ext. 102
- Paula Carrier, Admin/Personnel Assistant - firstname.lastname@example.org 899-9970 ext. 101
- Todd Odit, Town Administrator - email@example.com 899-9970 ext. 109
- Adam Magee, Road Foreman - firstname.lastname@example.org 899-3180
- Lori Dykema, Lister - email@example.com 899-9970 ext. 106
- Jessica Alexander, Town Clerk - firstname.lastname@example.org 899-4936 ext.1
Town staff are not experts on the Coronavirus, thus we are monitoring and following the Vermont Department of Health and CDC recommendations and guidelines for safe operation of our services. For the latest information on the virus, please go to the VT Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) webpages which are updated daily. You can also call 211. If you have questions regarding your health, please call your doctor.
Thank you very much for your continued patience and support as we navigate this challenging and fluid situation